Stylish Yoga Mats
Though appropriate yoga clothing is very necessary but at the same time, other accessories like yoga mats are of great importance. Yoga mats are also known as Balancing Mats. Yoga mats are of great importance as all the Yoga Asanas are performed on this particular mat and is therefore is important to have a Yoga mat, which is good, flexible and soft cushioned at the same time. Yoga mats are called Balanced Mats because they provide balance to an exerciser during the course of different Yoga Asanas. Balance and coordination is achieved over the course of time by an exerciser, but having a Yoga mat is always a key for perfection.
Manufacturer companies are always under pressure of customers’ complaints. Companies are working hard to understand the needs of different customers and trying to solve the issues regarding the customers’ complaint. The main aim of having these mats is to achieve balance while performing different Yoga Asanas postures. However, customers often complaint they are unable to balance their bodies properly and end up achieving only asymmetrical balance. It is for this reason; these mats are so designed to achieve the greater stability during the Yoga’s sessions along with safety.
Pilates mats are also available along with Yoga mats. These are certain other specific names which are used for mats. Some of them are: Monster mats for people suffering from obesity, Chinese Wai-Lana Mat, Black diamond Yoga mats, Non-slipping Mat, Traveling Yoga Mat, and Navy Blue Yoga Mat. There are titanic yoga mats coming in a size of 71” to 72” long by 26.25” wide.
If you are new to Yoga and Yoga exercising, mats manufacturer companies may suggest you huge or wide Yoga mats for comfortable and relaxed Asana practices.
Features of Yoga Mats
- Yoga mats are generally thicker than normal mats by ¼ inches.
- These mats come with double sided traction for extended durability of the mat.
- These are usually 72 inches in length and suitable for everyone.
- These mats contain compact cushioning for providing comfortable support.
- Nowadays the mats are coming with more organic feeling and pleasing features to keep the concentration level of the exerciser intact.
- Another feature of yoga mats is there stylish looks as the beautification of large ugly striped coloring and obnoxiously bold flowers embroidery is intricately applied to the mat.
- Thick natural delicate cotton Yoga floor mat which comes with unbleached cotton shells is a perfect example of convenient, functional and portable nature of these yoga mats.
- Yoga mats consist of carrying away straps tightly stripped and easy ties for roll-ups of the mats on the ground floor.
- These mats are also Latex-free.
- Yoga mats should be designed produced in a careful environment so that they will remain free from any of the environmental toxicities. To keep them free from toxicities, it is better not to use any heavy metals during production process.
- Another important feature of Yoga mats is that you can check its genuineness through a simple Pinching test. Pinch the mat between your thumb and forefinger and check the compression resistance of the mat. Good compression resistance means that mat comes out of renowned company.
How to Choose a Right Style of Yoga Mat
Ask following questions to yourself and you will come to know whether the mat you have chosen is right for you or not.
- Is your yoga mat Lightweight?
- Would it be keeping my feet from slipping away on a slippery ground surfaces?
- If the body starts perspiring will I lose the grip to exercise efficiently?
- Does the Lifespan of the Yoga mat would remain substantially for a fairly long period or not?
- Will the Yoga mat sufficiently hold up the repeated washings of the surfaces of the mat?
- Does the dust particles and lint can easily be discarded by a simple shake off of the mat?
If you get the answer in yes, then the mat is right for your style, otherwise try some other mats.
Cost of Yoga Mats
Yoga mats can be purchased from stores or online as well. The normal cost of Yoga mats is around $15 to $30. However, some online suppliers may offer you some discount.
Filed Under: Yoga