Practical 3 Day Detox for the Liver
Liver is a very important organ of our human body. In fact it’s the liver which actually helps to digest food properly in the body. Thus we need to keep a proper check as to make it healthier. But these days with our modern lifestyles of eating habits, we don’t take much care to handle this organ in much healthier way. Western lifestyles have brought poor eating habits in to their daily lives poor appetite, fatigue, and other experience of discolored urine are among the rests one faces because of unhealthy eating habits. We need to consider our health and liver conditions before eating and other things so as to remain healthy and out of illness. For step by step process of detoxifying your liver, you can start 3 day detox program for your liver.
Steps to Detoxify the Liver
- The very first step is to take appropriate diet for you. Eating healthy and nutritious diet is essential for strong liver. It is better to cut down the food stuff that is unhealthy for you and your liver.
- It is a healthy activity to cut down the intake of beverages high in alcohol, junk foods, fast food stuffs, sugar rich and caffeine. Instead of these, it is better to increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, eggs, wholegrain foods, nuts, milk, and various other seeds, which are rich in vitamin E. Some vegetables oils are also nutrients rich and you can replace them with your normal cooking oils that are only responsible for fat and toxins accumulation in the body. Remember if you are using any supplement for vitamin E; be careful in taking those supplements. It is better to use those supplements after proper medical advice from your medical practitioner to prevent any strokes or heart problems.
- Your cooking ways also determine the essence of your food. It is not always necessary to deep fry your food. Boiled grains and vegetables are very healthy as they are rich in food nutrients. Besides, boiled food, you can have steamed or baked meals as well. Try different cooking methods to have healthy diet.
- Vegetable rich diet is very healthy for liver. If you are having liver problem, you can use vegetables to revive liver’s health. Cruciferous vegetables are very handy to cleanse the liver. The most popular cruciferous vegetables include: horseradish, bok choy, wasabi, cabbage, watercress, turnips and collard greens. Vegetables in any way do not have any side effects. Making vegetables a part of your diet ensures a boost in your cleansing system, which is very effective for your 3 day detox diet program.
- Vitamin C is good for your liver’s health, so use a diet which is rich in vitamin C. this vitamin is common is citrus fruits like orange. Besides this, vegetables like parsley, red peppers and broccoli also contain rich amount of vitamin C, which is very useful in detoxifying your liver.
- 3 day detox program alone is not enough to serve the purpose, you have to improve your dieting plan with the inclusion of more and more raw and healthy foods and exclusion of processed and fast food stuffs.
- This 3 day program definitely has a good impact on your body and your liver. But in start you may find slight odd reactions as your body system shifts from one routine to another. The things will be settled down gradually and the results would be worth praised.