How to Treat Herpes Naturally
Following are given the five natural treatments to deal with herpes.
Food Items to be Used
- If you’re having herpes, vegetables can be useful and beneficial for you. Vegetables are always good for health in one way or another because of necessary vitamins, supplements and proteins they contain.
- Use the food items containing omega fatty acids in your diet.
- Reduce the amount of sugar diet. Low sugar diet is enough for you, if you are down with herpes.
- Use salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines.
- Avocados and olives can also be used.
- In diary products, use organic yogurt in your diet.
- If you are suffering from herpes, garlic is another useful option for you to treat herpes.
Food Items You should Avoid
- If you are having herpes avoid using caffeine, chocolates, and green tea, coffee or black tea. They all intensify the situation for you. Besides these nuts (dry fruit) are also harmful for herpes patients.
- Quit smoking if you are suffering from herpes.
- Avoid using raisin, cereal grains and gelatin
- L-lysine is not good for your immune system, so avoid it as far as possible.
- Herpes are not something to cure quickly. Don’t go for anything like that. Always go for best possible solutions.
Exercise is always important to keep yourself fit and healthy. Walking, jogging and simple push ups etc are way too good to control the herpes. Indulging yourself in some sports like squash, tennis, volleyball or racquetball can help you remain fit. These physical activities improve your immune system and help to control the virus. Make a routine and spare some time for exercise and physical activities so that you will enjoy a healthy life.
Use Neem oil, Turmeric powder
Neem oil and turmeric powder are easily available in the market. They both are extremely good for your health. You can use them directly on the sores or can take them in the form of capsule. Neem oil and turmeric powder can help you control the sores and provide enough resistance against the viral infections. You can take capsule at the time of epidemic of disease.
Stress is not good for anyone. Keep yourself as calm as possible at the time of crisis. Taking undue stress or tension gives rise to many problems. There are so many natural ways to control the stress. Keep yourself busy and indulge in any useful activity to avoid stress. Meet your friends, spend time with your family members and try to relax your mind. You can take vitamins B complex, magnesium propolis or chemomile tea to reduce the intensity of the stress.
Filed Under: Conditions & Treatments