How to Learn Reiki
A healing technique, tracing its roots from Japan, Reiki effectively alleviates your stress. It is believed that energy is transferred from one being into the other. This vigor, termed as ‘Ki’ can be proper handled and transferred by mental concentration and technique. How it works, see below: -
Prior to getting Reikic therapy, you ought to make up your mind both physically and emotionally.
Preparing Your Body
- Avoid any poultry, fish or meat. The ingredients of these food items help you perform at a low pace and introduce disturbance in your homeostasis.
- An access of water / juices’ intake is prescribed. This will detoxify your body.
- Avoid alcoholic intakes a couple of days prior to Reikic attunement.
- Avoid drinking coffee or any caffeinated drinks. Coffee may induce dehydration, producing more disturbance, particularly on your endocrine or nervous system.
- Avoid sweet edibles.
- Do your best to avoid smoking.
- Light workouts, such as a couple of miles walk daily are recommended.
- Daily meditation is required.
- Try to develop a meaningful view of the objects around you.
- Unleash negative energies. Prevent yourself from nurturing anger, hatred, jealousy or worries in your mind and heart.
- Trace out emotional problems lying deep down in your mental recesses, try to resolve them.
- Don’t always excessively blame yourself, rather try to chastise yourself viz-e-viz acknowledge your shortcomings.
- This phase requires focus. Put off any diversions such as mobiles and make sure to intimate your connections beforehand. It will save you from worrying about people and help you avoid any interference during the process.
- Foundation: Just before taking with the attunement process, make sure to ward off any tense feelings for they inhibit the attunement.
- The energy, “Raiki” will flow from master to the student. Various “Chakras”, viz. crown, heart and palm will liberate and re-arrange.
- The beginners or the novice recipients ought to lie flat or in prone posture.
- The dispenser / practitioner will handle different chakras with certain positions of hands.
- It is at these chakras where the energy exchange takes place.
- Reiki procedures can be classified into three stages:
- FIRST STAGE:
It is the orientation stage in which Reiki is introduced with its historical development. Here you learn the techniques on acquiring Reiki energy and its application in physical therapy and relief.
- SECOND STAGE:
This allows you boost everything you underwent practice during the first stage. This will inculcate in you the art of DISTANCE HEALING. It needs relatively raised level of energy. Where the last stage enables you to attain relaxation, this level helps you achieve mental, emotional and spiritual healing.
- THIRD LEVEL:
It makes you ‘Master Reiki’. It’s here that you become adept to dispense Reiki practices yourself.
- Under the normal circumstances just one attunement will be even beneficial.
- The term “Reiki” developed from two words, “Rei” and “Ki”. “Rei” refers to “Spiritual Consciousness” or “Universal”, while “Ki” underlies “Life Force Energy”.
- “Ki” will remain there so long as the idea of life exists.
- The practitioners and learners are supposed to adhere to a range practices to bring about accord and cure.
Reiki forms a certain mode of life. By the time you opt to undergo it, you’re opting to lead a balanced and calm life. To achieve this shade of life, Reiki is the ideal roadmap.
Filed Under: Conditions & Treatments