How to Guess a Baby’s Gender
Several decades earlier, women would use a range of conventional methods to know the gender of their baby yet to be born. With the innovation of modern technology, the guessing game, which is always a fun, has become precise. Following account will tell you how to determine your baby’s gender prior to the commencement of ultrasonic results!
It’s a Girl — IF:
- You feel morning sickness all through your pregnancy.
- The heartbeat of the baby exceeds the rate: 140 beats per minute.
- You’re carrying ‘high’.
- You’re hankering for sweet items.
- It is said that if you turn more attractive and bright, it’s a girl. Whereas a relatively tired look reveals that the unborn girl is feasting on your beauty. (:P)
- Fasten your wedding ring to a cord. Allow it sway on its own for some time. If it happens to rock side to side, you’re gonna get a girl.
- Include the number of your age months since you conceived in the numerical calendar corresponding to the month of your conception. In case it turns out to be an odd figure, it’d be a girl.
- You become a fruit craver, e.g. orange juice.
- Your left breast gets bigger than the right one.
- Your belly assumes a perfectly spherical shape as though a basketball.
- Your urine color poses a dull yellow tinge.
- You grow moodier than usual.
- Your pillow points to south during sleep.
- Your hair acquires red highlights during the course of pregnancy.
- You have an inclination to lie down over your left lateral.
- You are not easily fatigued during pregnant.
It’s a Boy — in case:
- You don’t encounter morning sickness.
- The heart rate of your baby is less than 140 beat a minute.
- You have been carrying low.
- You’re giving in for sour and salty stuff.
- You’re having a tough time; apparently, it’s said that the more aggressive development of a male is to fault.
- The father of is also acquiring weight.
- The color of mother’s urine bright yellow.
- Sling your wedding ring onto a thread. Let it swing for some time. If it’s doing a circular motion, you’re conceiving a boy.
- Your hands get sufficiently dry.
- You are yearning to have meat.
- You’re encountering repeated headaches.
- Your nose growing in size.
- Your stomach is slightly bulging; it’s a boy.
- Your areolas have sufficiently darkened.
- Add the number of the age months when you conceived with the numerical calendar corresponding of the month when you conceived. If it’s worked out to be even, again! It’s a boy.
- Your pillow is oriented north while sleep.
- You tend to lie down over your right lateral.
- Most of the time you feel tired.
Though the aforesaid means are hilarious yet they’re reliable a great deal. Try them!