How to Firm Breasts Naturally
The women give prime attention to three things in their body: breasts, butts and weight. Over time it becomes difficult for a woman to maintain a tight physique. To prevent your breasts from lose hanging without wearing costly aesthetic products, follow the simple tips hereunder:
The natural and economic way to prevent breast-sag can be ensured through a regular workout.
Pressing your breast
- Sit or stand straight.
- Cup your palms together, as in praying.
- See that the palms are directed at perpendicular to your body.
- Push them against each other and compress your chest muscles.
- Repeat 15 times to constitute a set.
- Perform three sets; three/four times a week.
You may use a pair of 3-5 lbs. to perform these exercises.
There are two methods to conduct dumbbell workouts:
- Grip the dumbbells and lift your arms
- Bring them down to the level of your shoulders
- Again lift your arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat the activity for 15 times.
- Conducting 3-4 sets, each comprising 15 repetitions.
- Extend your arms to the side such that they’re at right angle to your body having a dumbbell in each hand.
- Take your arms above your head.
- Gradually assume original position
- Repeat it fifteen times.
- Three sets three times a week would do.
Push-ups workouts meant for ladies are different from those of guys:
- Get on all fours, fix your knees a few inches apart with palms facing each other.
- Stretch your knees as much backward as you can.
- Keep your arms expanded.
- Flex your elbow and steadily bring down your bust from this posture.
- Bow your chest until you’re nearly a few inches away from the floor.
- Gradually assume you’re starting posture by lifting your arms up.
- Get your back straight and prevent your elbows from locking.
- Do pushups for ten times, a set.
- Conduct 3-4 sets thrice a week or more frequently.
- This is one of the best exercises to firm your breasts.
- Swimming doesn’t mean wading in the pool. You have to work your chest muscles.
- Do freestyle, back stroke or butterfly stroke. These are great swimming techniques for your breasts.
- Swim for at least half an hour twice or thrice a week.
Ice Cubes or Packs
- Tone your breast by applying an ice pack in circular motion daily.
- Do this for a full minute for each breast.
- Stop when you feel uncomfortable. Don’t try to do this longer than a minute.
- Put a cucumber, an egg white and dessert cream in a blender.
- Blend until you achieve a pasty substance.
- Spread this concoction on your breasts.
- Let stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Wear the right kind of bra.
- An under wire bra will do. If you have bigger breasts you might need to have extra support.
- You can also wear a sports bra when during strenuous activities like jogging or when working out in the gym.
You don’t need expensive products and treatments to keep your breasts firm. Follow the tips and see the wonders these can do to your breasts.