How to Do Kegel Exercises – Men
Experts say that kegel exercises are advantageous for men in view of their strengthening the pelvic floor (PC) muscle as well as preventing ‘premature ejaculation’, incontinence; they can also enhance orgasm. If you’re encountering any of these problems, you ought to try following simple regimen which gives a description of kegel exercises for men:
How to locate your PC muscle
Many people believe to perform kegel exercises, but actually they’re not; they happen to focus the wrong group of muscles. First try to learn how to sense a PC muscle:
- During urination, stop urine stream, voluntarily. Do it a couple of times unless you distinctly sense and learn what muscle you focus to obstruct the stream — this is your PC muscle.
- Introduce a finger in your anus and squeeze your pelvic floor muscles. Upon experiencing pressure all about your finger you’ll get at the right muscle.
Tracing your baseline
Kegel workouts can be performed without there being any time or space constraints. Only you have to detect your baseline, i.e. the number of kegel sets you can do in a row.
Begin squeezing hard at the muscle and hold. This is the first step. Keep it for 3-5 seconds and release. Sense the muscular experience. Repeat after a lapse of 5 seconds. In this first set of workouts determine the frequency of tolerance.
Benefits of sets of repetitions
Performing kegel exercises in sets of repetitions is more advantageous and effective. Begin from your baseline, or if desired, you may conduct five repetitions, comprising of squeeze, hold, and release. However, don’t overstress yourself either!
How to gain strength
After tracing your baseline, perform your kegel exercises daily with an increasing of frequency per set and the duration of ‘squeeze hold’. Endeavour to finally work up to a point where you could hold it for about 10 seconds with ten kegel repetitions per set most desirably. The step-wise features are:
- Hold for ten seconds
- Ten-second rest
- Repeat ten times
Having once mastered it, try to perform the workout for about 3 to 4 times a day.
Intensity and duration for the workout
Changing the magnitude of intensity and time of the hold stage during the squeeze in a kegel set is of great help. If you believe you’re already performing the workout appropriately, try on rapid squeezes and releases as a next step. Try and determine how long you can sustain a squeeze, without there being a feel of fatigue. By the time you start feeling unbearable exhaustion, do stop it there!
Build your kegel stamina during masturbation!
Managing kegel exercises over the course of masturbation helps a great deal to enhance your focus. Perform them the moment you start, prior to achieving an orgasm and while you already have had an orgasm. You’ll see how a kegel activity brings variety to your orgasmic experience, and modulates your sexual ecstasy!!! A persistent practice will credibly enhance your ejaculation control and pleasure!
Some useful tips
- Perform kegels during sexual intercourse.
- Segregate your PC muscle during kegel activity. Avoid contracting muscles of your buttocks, thighs, abdomen or any sphincter. This will compromise on kegels’ effectiveness.
- Don’t do it to strained levels. Overdoing a muscle will cause pain and worsen its condition.
- As regards finding time, you can do kegels while having lunch, finalizing a report or even in your vehicle when there is a red signal.
Kegels are as effective for men as for women. Include kegel routine in your lifestyle; you’ll credibly enjoy the benefits!
Filed Under: Conditions & Treatments