Learn about 3 Day Detox Program
A Three Day Diet to Detox and Energize – Using Raw Fruit and Vegetables
Whether we are aware or not, toxins are present in our body in one way or another. We just can’t stay safe from them in any way. Accumulation of toxins can be due to varying factors. Sometimes our poor eating habits cause them to develop inside our bodies and sometimes polluted or dirty water, polluted air or other such factors cause them to build up in different areas of our body.
- Presence of toxins in our body significantly influences the performance of different organs of the body. You feel lost, tired, lacking energy level, but still you don’t feel ill at all. If not taken seriously, toxins by building up gradually in different areas of the body weakens your immune system and eventually you are exposed to different diseases. Hence, detoxification is required to remove these harmful toxic elements from the body.
- Here we will talk about the three day detox program, which is widely used to eliminate the toxins from the body quite effectively. This three day detox program if followed properly is very effective against these toxins. In the start you may feel some headache, diarrhea, or flu, but it’s temporary, as your body shifts from one routine to another so it takes some time to adjust.
- To get the maximum benefits from the detox program, it is better to take 20 minutes walk regularly, and drink as much water as you can, i.e. round about 8 to 10 glasses each day. Always brush your teeth with mouthwash to lessen the feeling of craving.
- Avoid coffee tea and soda as much as possible and the best thing you can consume is fresh juices. Canned juices may have some additives or preservatives added in them, avoid those and rely on fresh juices.
- The three day detox program focus on the use of raw fruits and vegetables, instead of canned or processed food. All fast food stuffs are not favored by detox diet, as they are rich in cholesterol, fats and other such elements that cause the build up of toxins in the body. Raw fruit and vegetables include carrots, broccoli, baby sweet corns, cauliflower, avocados, courgettes, cabbage, mushrooms, and sugar fat peas. Consuming them will lessen the amount of toxins in your body as these raw fruits and vegetables enhance the body’s ability to excrete the toxins rather easily.
- The best way to consume these different varieties of vegetables is to mix them up. By this we mean intuitive eating. Starting from one vegetable and keeps moving to other as feel the appetite of particular vegetable lessens, move on to the next. In the same way this cycle will move on and you will see that the same variety will appear to be taste different on each intake in the given cycle.
- To keep your appetite alive, never stick to only one thing, i.e. on fruits or vegetables. Try to mix things up and make a balance between the consumption of the two. This will ensure the most appropriate mix of the nutrients. For instance, you can consume nuts to have protein and sprouting beans for mineral deposits.
- If you stick to this 3 day program, you will soon notice a positive energy coming into your body and you feel more fresh and active than before. But, it is not suggested to prolong the 3 day program as you may feel the need to have some cooked food or a bowl of soup. Instead of this, you can arrange this program every few months to keep your self fit and fine. Also it is suggested to make the raw food a part of your regular diet as they are more effective against toxins.
Filed Under: Body & Skin Care